Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Back... sorta?

I'm bored. And remembered I had this blog. Wow!

I have babies now. :) They made it! They didn't cook quite long enough though, so they're in the NICU. They are now 8 weeks old. I was due in May and they came in February. Little buggers were just as anxious to make me a mommy as I was to be one, I guess. They come from an entire family of impatient people. Anyway... everything considering, they are doing well. It'll be several more weeks before we can bring one or both of them home, but they're here and they're fighting and that's what matters.

I had one girl and one boy. Josephine Claire (Josie) and Jack Matthew (just Jack). Things are so great lately. Despite the hardships my babies are facing, I am getting out more, making new friends, and just feel generally more comfortable with life. I hit some major lows sometimes, when bad news about the babies hits me like a truck... but I am a mommy and it's all I've ever wanted. Sometimes the love I feel for these two tiny people drives me to tears. I never knew it would be like this. It's incredible.

1 Comments:

At 3/20/2010 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]beunmade.blogspot.com really contains lot of useful information. Do you pay attention towards your health?. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Research points that about 50% of all United States adults are either fat or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home