Thursday, June 22, 2006

Turn my little world upside down

Bitch bitch bitch, that's all I ever do.

Things are so not good between me and Fuzz lately. We got in a huge argument a couple nights ago and I'm still pissed at him today. My therapist wants him to come in with me at my next session, in a couple weeks. She thinks that if he understands that he's stressing me out, he may help to reduce the stress in my life, which in turn could help me out with my infertility stuff. I'm not even that bummed about it any more. I think I'm just so frustrated with Fuzz, I wonder if we should even bother trying to conceive any more. I'm even tempted to look into adoption, but I'm 99.99999% sure we can't afford and never will be able to.

Whatever. My brain is all mumbo jumboed today. I've got a lot on my plate. I've been going to interviews, trying to straighten up my house, studying like crazy to get this course finished, calling a bajillion places - about dr's bills, school transcripts, interviews, etc etc etc... oy!!

Alright I'm done venting for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home