Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Springtime means rebirth

I've been feeling kind of down lately. I'm wondering if I should get some help. I saw on my insurance card today that mental health visits are only $25. Maybe I could go once every couple of weeks for a little while. I'm just still so upset about .... stuff. Losing the baby, the fight with my mom, money and being unemployed and bills and TTC and everything.

Better news though... this is my last week of birth control. Next week I should start ultrasounds and Clomid again. I KNOW it will work this time, I KNOW it. It's just a matter of getting pregnant and getting it to stick. I just have to try and be positive. I want a BFP for Fuzz's birthday. I want a February baby. I just have to believe it's going to happen and hope for the best.

Thank goodness it's Spring. Ahhhh I love Spring!! My dogs have been spending hours outside every day and we've gone to the dog park a couple of times. And Fuzz and I are going to see Alkaline Trio on Friday. Hooray! Good times. And warm weather and sunshine and daffodils, oooh I love it! And I got a treadmill! We just have to put it together. I'm so excited. I've been buying cheap CDs off eBay so that I have summertime driving around music. Not that I drive anywhere lately but still.

Well that's about it... blah blah boring update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home