Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Almost 3am and I still can't sleep

Not that that's any surprise... I normally don't go to bed for another hour or so. Unless I'm really tired. But I suppose you don't care to read about my sleeping habits, hmm?

Tomorrow's the... "big day." My HSG and Fuzz's SA. For those of you who don't know what those letters stand for, don't hold your breath. I won't get into explinations. Just know that I'm a little apprehensive.

I took my last dose of Clomid today. Monday is another big day, where I have an ultrasound to determine whether or not it actually works this time.

Honestly... I don't think I'll mind if it doesn't work this time around. I'm expecting it not to, really. I'm too heavy. So that's why, if I'm not pregnant this time around, I'm going to take a couple of months off from TTC and work on ME. Alicia and I had a nice talk tonight and after she has the baby - her due date is very close to my testing date - that we'll start Weight Watchers together. Yay! I believe she'll really stick with it with me, too, unlike Angela and Karen who are always so gung-ho about doing it with me and then nothing ever comes of it. I'm pretty excited. Weight Watchers was a good diet for me and the only reason why I stopped is because I misplaced the books when we moved. I found them recently, however, so it's time to start up again! I'm really looking forward to it. So, we'll see what happens.

Well everyone's sleeping and I have to get up in roughly 8 hrs so I guess I should be off. Byebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home