Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I shouldn't have done it

LOL... yes, BFN (Big Fat Negative) as expected. Ah, well. I get to start taking clomid again on Saturday. *crosses fingers* Wish me luck this time around. I think I've already thought of a cute clever way to break the news over Thanksgiving if I am, in fact, pregnant by then. If I'm not pregnant thanks to this round of Clomid, I'm taking a couple months off. In that time, I'm debating having gastric bypass surgery done, if my insurance covers it. I'm really scared, but I also want to lose a lot of weight. I'm sure I'd qualify. And it would help me get knocked up in the long run. I haven't discussed this with Fuzz yet. I'll see what he says. I just want some advice, mind you - I don't have a controlling husband or anything.

I'm at work and should probably get back. Eh. I should probably get back to finding a new job, actually! Stupid job. We were supposed to get raises in August - now we MIGHT get them in a week, if we're lucky. They're changing our benefits on us to newer, crappier benefits. ICK. This place sucks. And I have bad cramps. That equals, bad mood. Grr.

I'm grumpy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home